When you are injured or disabled, the lawyer you choose can make ALL the DIFFERENCE! Bottom Line - you want the best financial settlement from an experienced New York attorney you can trust and will answer your questions.
New York clients have been trusting Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP with their Disability, Workers' Compensation and Accident Law cases for over 25 years. We have recovered millions of dollars for our satisfied clients. Unlike many law firms, we take the most difficult cases - with the most serious injuries and/or hard to prove illnesses.
Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP is one of New York's most respected and successful disability and workers' compensation claim law firms. When judges, lawyers and doctors recommend disability and workers' compensation law firms, they often tell people to "go to Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco".
Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP represents clients with:
- New York State Workers' Compensation claims
- Social Security disability claims
- Construction Accident cases
- 9/11 Victims' Compensation Fund claims
- Long Term Disability claims
- New York State/ New York City Disability Pension claims
- Veterans' (VA) Disability claims
- Dangerous Drug and Defective Product claims
With ten attorneys and six convenient New York offices from Manhattan to Riverhead, Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP is ready to serve hard working New Yorkers like you.
We know the last thing you need is the stress of fighting an employer, insurance company or the government for your benefits. We will not allow them to intimidate you. Let us fight your employer, the insurance company or the government, so you can concentrate on your health. We will listen to your concerns, answer your questions and get you the financial results you deserve!
Call us today Toll Free at 1-877-NY-DBLAW (1-877-693-2529) for a Free Consultation so we can help you too!
We now have an office location in
Sag Harbor, N.Y. convenient to the east end towns of Southampton, East Hampton, Montauk and Hampton Bays. Handling workers' compensation and social security disability claims staffed by an attorney who speaks Spanish.
- Workers’ Compensation Cash Benefits – What are the different types? If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to Workers’ Compensation cash benefits. Under the statute to injured workers, there are 3 types of workers’ compensation cash benefits ....
- Who is an “Employee” Under Workers’ Compensation Law? The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) has specific guidelines which are used to determine who is considered an employee under New York State Workers’ Compensation Law (WCL). ....